SCNA Official Pages
- District 1 North Atlantic (ME,NH,MA,VT,CT,RI,NY,NJ)
- District 2 Mid Atlantic (PA,DE,VA,WV,MD, DC)
- District 3 South East (KY,TN,NC,SC,GA,FL,AL,PR)
- District 4 Lakes (OH,IL,IN,MI,WI,MN)
- District 5 Mid South (MS,LA,OK,TX,AR)
- District 6 Central (KS,NB,IA,MO)
- District 7 Mountain (ND,SD,WY,CO,UT,MT)
- District 8 Pacific Northwest (AK,WA,OR,ID)
- District 9 Pacific Southwest (CA,AZ,NM,NV,HI)
Other "official" SCNA Pages
- Serama Virtual Shows – Try scoring a bird based in SCNA scorecard, compares with scores from licensed judges
- Serama Housing, Feeding, Hatching , Health
- Serama Connect -Sales page for birds or eggs
- Serama Show and Tell -A page to show off all your Seramas, no exclusions
- Serama Critique – ask questions about they type of your bird
- Frizzled Serama
- Silkied Serama
- Pet Serama Place – a sales page for pet quality Seramas
- Ayam Serama
- Micro Serama
- Serama Table Top Training and Show Prep
- American Serama USA – ABA approved and upcoming colors for in cage exhibition
- Booted Serama USA
- Traditional Serama
- Serama Table Top Shows
- Serama WORLD – an international page for Serama fanciers from around the world
Oct 2023Fall On The Farm in WI SCNA Sanctioned Tabletop Show! – 10/14/2023 at All Day
Serama Table Top Show – 10/28/2023 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Nov 2023Holiday show – 11/04/2023 at 12:00 am
OSSC Fall Mega Show – 11/04/2023 at All Day
Southern California Poultry Club,LLC Show – 11/18/2023 at All Day
Apr 2024Scna nationals – 04/27/2024 at 12:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am new and need some help with finding birds and shows
Welcome ! We’re glad you have joined us. Contact your state or district rep and they will help you. If your state or district does not have a rep, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you. Check the “Connect with your district” page and also our “Events” page.
- I’d like to put together a table top show, but have no idea where to start, can you help ?
That’s awesome ! We are always looking for opportunities to put on more shows. First, contact your state or district rep to coordinate with them and discuss putting together a show committee. If you do not have a rep in your area, you can first look at the Show Mangers Guide and get an idea of how the process works. if you’d still like to take on the rewarding task of show management, let us know ! We can help guide you.
- How can I get more involved in the SCNA?
Glad you asked ! We have a lot of opportunities for members who would like to be a part of this growing club. We have committees of different types, we have state and district rep positions and governing council positions. Contact us and let us know your level of ability and time availability.
- I would like to become a judge, how do I start?
Look over the Judges Program Page which outlines the procedure.