Judges Rule Of Conduct
Rules of Conduct For SCNA Table Top Judges
- I will not discuss other judges’ scores.
- I will not attack or slander a judge or person in any public forum.
- I will not discuss other judge’s qualifications in any public forum.
- I will not grant favoritism to any bird or exhibitor.
- I will not judge birds exhibited by my immediate family or entered from my household.
- I will not exhibit in the same show at which I am judging any open classes
- I will arrive at the show in time to answer any general Show Rules questions exhibitors may have.
- I will not schedule other events the day of a show that would cause me to have to hurry and give less than full consideration to all birds.
- I will not, while officiating at a show, direct people towards or away from any particular breeder as a source of birds.
- *As part of the show manager’s packet, we ask that the following statement be required to appear on all show premiums.
- Do not enter any birds in this show that have been acquired within the last 6 months from this show’s hired judge(s).